- Lucy Dean, Almost every day
Indeed, Lucy, indeed. In January you will turn 4, but for now, 3 1/2 is definitely worth documenting.
At 3.5 you...
- Are a nut for going to the pool. This is an awesome change from last year. You took swim lessons this
summer and since then you love the water.
- Are so funny! You have started to tell your own jokes and then laugh and laugh!
- LOVE to go to the Y. You ask me everyday if we are going.
- Need to know the schedule of the day. "What are we doing next?" is the question I get most often.
- Enjoy trying new things. The Y offers Tae Kwan Do (which you will only call Judo), Yoga, and
Zumba and you have taken all 3. You love to demonstrate what you have learned.
- Think hanging out with your friends is the best!
- Are a coloring fool. You have always loved to color and you still do. You are getting so good at
staying in the lines and are always concerned with what color I am going to "color their face".
- Get super excited when daddy comes home at the end of the day.
- Love to be read to. Fancy Nancy, Pinkalicious, and Madeline are among your favorites.
- Are our special, special girl. We love you to the moon and back.
|Chillin' on the dock|
|Ready for Cinco de Mayo|
|Hanging out in Michigan|
|Olympic Fever. U.S.A! U.S.A!|
|Certificate day at WestWood |
|Hanging with Uncle T|
|Your first Astros game|