Friday, March 8, 2013

Amsterdam...for a hot minute

2 things
1. Spell check isn't working
2. Blogger is talking to me in Dutch

Disclaimer complete.

We landed this morning in Amsterdam.

The flight was nice, thanks Pam and Warren! Champagne before take off never hurt anyone.

We were looking at that the new release  movie selection and the flight attendant asked if we had seen Argo. We told her that we have a 4 and a 2 year old so if it doesn't involve a mouse solving a problem or pirates earning dabloons (sp?) we haven't seen it.

I watched Silver Linings Playbook - really good.

And thanks to some Ambien (thanks Marc) I got some great sleep.

When we landed I told Drew that now I only fly first class. He laughed RIGHT IN MY FACE. Outloud. In my face. I guess we aren't on the same page with that.

We are waiting in the lounge for our train to Paris. I really want a Cappuccino but the machine is scary. I just need to put my big girl pants on and make it happen.

Also, anyone want me to bring them a sandwich from a hole in the wall? I can make that happen for you.

Off to Paris.

And no, I never got the coffee.

I really want the coffee on the train experience. Yep! Going with that.




No comments:

Post a Comment