- You are a super walking guy. You waited until 14.5 months and then you just took off with practically no warm-up period.
- Favorite words are: mama, dada, bye bye, yeah, uuuuuuuup, and doggy
- Favorite yums are black beans, cheese, peas, tortillas, almond butter, and waffles
- You love it when daddy comes home at the end of the day
- You climb on EVERYTHING and you are very sneaky about it. We have seen you push your riding train up to the end table to use it as a step stool.
- You love to destroy my pantry.
- Favorite toys are the broom, a big bouncy ball, blocks and your cars. You roll your cars all over the house saying, "vroom, vroom".
- Daddy taught you "cheers" and you can't get enough of that game!
I love you Hayes-man. You make me laugh, especially when you laugh. You have a feisty spirit, but you love big hugs. I am so happy to be your, "ma-ma-ma-uuuuuuup".
|Loves to take his sister's computer|
into this cubby.
|At Mary Jo Peckham Park|
|After being told, yet again, to get out of the pantry.|
Don't be confused by the Christmas Elmo pjs. This
pic was taken on Mother's Day.