Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Flashback Friday, 2 Days Early: Our Wedding

Our 5th Anniversary is Saturday. We will be enjoying a "staycation", so I will be very busy and important on Friday. Hence, Flashback Wednesday.

Thanks Gramma, Granddad and Fancy for helping us enjoy the weekend!

Flashback Friday Wednesday: Our Wedding, March 17, 2007


The details, yo.
Bridal Luncheon: The Junior League of Houston
Groomal Luncheon: Barnaby's (Get the turkey burger, you won't regret it)
Rehearsal Dinner: Julia's Bistro (We will be returning to the scene of the crime on Friday night)
Wedding: First Presbyterian Church of Houston
Reception: Crystal Ballroom at The Rice

People often ask me what it was like to have a wedding on St. Patrick's Day. I usually reply with something sarcastic (shocker) like, "besides the leprechaun ring bearer and assigning someone to pinch everyone walking in sans green attire" it was totally normal.

It really was a fantastic weekend. Our parents outdid themselves making it a perfect. Thanks to everyone who stood by us as we took our vows and has supported us the past five years.

I probably do a anniversary (read sappy) post in a few days. So for now, here are some pictures.

Sibling picture


Watching the Aggies WIN. March Madness knows no bounds
The Codster and me
Ready to go!
All done
My dad getting reprimanded by the church wedding coordinator.
I love the look on his face. 

St. Patty's cake
Upon receiving the "8 Dogs Passdown". I am smiling because
Drew and Taylor were getting married a couple months later and
I got to pass it on quickly. 
Love this picture of Pam and Drew during their dance. 
One of my very favorite pictures from our wedding.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment