I am certain I will say this every year but, "how did this happen"? The last year went so quickly.
At 2 you...
- Get a kick out of yourself
- Want to make sure your sister is hydrated, "Wucy, water...bwing"
- Think Lightening McQueen is the bee's knees. You request Cars everyday.
- Like Thomas the Train, but not his show. I don't blame you. Creepers.
- Screech for joy when daddy gets home
- Have started talking so much. A vocabulary explosion. My current favorites are "Ightning McKeeeeen" and your striking resemblance to Charles Barkey when you say "terrible". Your "otha one" favorite word is "no"
- Are so strong willed.
- Can throw a fit like nobody's business
- Love hugs and cuddles
- Continue to let me dress you primarily in business casual. Bless you.
- Love to run, jump, slide, hop, shimmy, fast feet, squat, roll, but NEVER swing. No sir. No swings.
Hayes, you bring us such joy. You are our best little guy.
|February - I am not sure what you are eating. Sorry.|
|March - On Peggy's stairs|
|April - 1st year photo session|
|May in Port Aransas|
|4th of July - When you discovered your love of blueberries|
|September - You snagged your sister's|
headband before she woke up.
|October at school|
|January at the Y|
|Your birthday morning. We were waiting for your to wake up!|
|Frowning at your cupcake. You did|
not like the singing.
|Fixing your table!|