Monday, December 19, 2011

Dean Sib Gift Exchange

This weekend we gathered with Drew's family to celebrate Anna's 25th birthday and to participate in the sibling gift exchange. Drew has 3 sibs and with 3 spouses in the mix that is a lot of people and a lot of presents. So a few years ago, at Pam's suggestion, we each drew 1 name and got that person a fab present. It is super fun because instead of buying little things for everyone, each person puts thought into 1 special gift. This year was especially great because for first time, in a long time, we were all together.

And because my streak of figuring out who everyone had remained alive. Self high five.

(Molly may have also figured it out, but this is my blog. She can brag on her own)

I am the champion, my friends.

Not that it is about that.

But it kind of is.

Of course, Lucy and Hayes could not be left out! They each got to open a few presents. Lucy loved opening her presents and played with them right away.

Opening her Dr. Lucy coat. Courtesy of Dr. Aunt Caro and Dr. Uncle Marc

Drew and I could totally beat them in charades. Also in sports trivia. I'm just saying.

Anywho, look at the joy on her face.


Hayes loved the boxes.

Mom, look at this shiny box.

How do I get in here?

Never mind. I'll just drag it under here so no one gets it.

Nothing to see here. Move along, Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. I so totally figured it out before you did!!! But only because I knew you had me when you wouldn't tell me who you had.

    Till next year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete