Friday, December 16, 2011

Hayes - 10 Months

Hayes-man is 10 months today.

This is how he greeted me this morning.

Being a mom is the coolest.

Almost erases the fact that I was just handed a toy with his poo on it. Almost. He's cute, but I mean, poo on a toy. Really? I'm not even sure how he did it. Ninja.

Don't worry, I washed my hands. You can totally read the rest of this.

Hayes is into clapping, climbing our stairs, babbling and cruising along the furniture. He loves going for runs in the stroller and riding in the cart at the store.

He does not like having his nose wiped, getting his face "zambonied", having his diaper changed or his clothes changed, for that matter. Basically anything that involves being restricted from clapping and climbing the stairs is on his "no thanks" list.

He is so curious that Lucy has made it her main mission in life to keep him from "danger things". Lucky guy.

Making sure Lucy has plenty of opportunities to decorate the tree.

My early morning baking accomplice.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog cracks me up! And, for the record, though I'm commenting on a different post, we will have to imagine Jemma on Santa's lap this year too because she wasn't going within 10 feet of him!

    ReplyDelete